To Apply, go online to: https://www.gnwkcf.org/grants
Cheyenne County Impact FundCCKCF accepts applications for Impact Fund Grants monthly. In 2022, grants will be accepted between March 1- November 30; and decisions will be announced by the end of each month. Funds are provided to applications that improve the quality of life within Cheyenne County or its communities.
Hansen Community Grant for Cheyenne CountyCCKCF accepts applications for the Community Grant monthly. Applications are due on the first day of each month, end of the day. Decisions are generally announced within 30 days of the deadline date. These funds are available as a result of a generous initiative from the Dane G. Hansen Foundation. The Hansen Foundation provides CCKCF with $50,000 two times a year (April and September) for local awards. This initiative will continue through the end of 2022.
St. Francis New Generation FundCCKCF accepts applications for New Gen Grants monthly. In 2022, grants will be accepted between March 1- November 30; and decisions will be announced by the end of each month. Funds are provided to applications that improve the quality of life within St. Francis and the USD 297 school district.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grants can be made to nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and to educational, governmental or religious institutions. Grants cannot be made to individuals, businesses, or nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status.
The criteria for each grant application may vary. The majority of applications require some or all of the following:
- List of organization’s board members and their board positions
- Recent financial statement (i.e. – income statement, balance sheet, annual spending budget) – not a full audit report
- Budget sheet for project breakdown – download and complete: Budget Project Spreadsheet (Excel or PDF)
- Organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter (exception – Governmental, Educational or Religious Entities)
- Letters of support are generally not required but HIGHLY encouraged. Up to three letters may be added. It is at the discretion of each community foundations as to whether or not they require letters of support.